Inner Peace Yoga: Real yoga for real people.
91st and Memorial, 7718 E. 91st street, suite 160 Tulsa, Oklahoma 74133
Inner Peace Yoga in Tulsa Oklahoma offers real yoga for real people. It is our mission to facilitate positive life change through authentic and high quality yoga instruction, a welcoming yogic community, and a zen-like, calming nature-inspired atmosphere. We remodeled and expanded in 2012, come see our beautiful custom designed 2076 sq. foot facility complete with a 1077 sq. foot Lisbon Natural Cork Yoga floor and a beautiful scenic view of the wooded local greenbelt.
Our Tulsa Yoga Studio has men’s and women’s facilities with showers, as well as a two-room yogi boutique. We offer over 37 group Yoga Classes a week with highly qualified and experienced instructors and we specialize in giving each student personal attention for a safe and therapeutic yoga experience. We also host yoga workshops, teacher trainings, anatomy training, Dharma talks, Anusara immersion trainings, retreats, and Oklahoma yoga community gatherings. Yoga Classes are available for beginning, intermediate and advanced students in a variety of styles such as Anusara, Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga, Iyengar Yoga, Power Yoga, Vinyasa Flow Yoga, Restorative Yoga, Therapeutic, Yin Yoga, Beginner and Gentle practices. Private yoga instruction is also offered and we specialize in treating pain through yoga therapy.Pay as you go. Single class and package options are available as well as yoga gift certificates. No memberships or contracts required. Many of our yoga classes are just $5.00. All products and services are available online.
7718 E. 91st street Suite 160
Tulsa, OK 74133
The Symptoms of Inner Peace
1. A tendency to think and act spontaneously rather than from fears based on past experiences.
2. An unmistakable ability to enjoy each moment.
3. A loss of interest in judging self.
4. A loss of interest in judging others.
5. A loss of interest in conflict.
6. A loss of interest in interpreting the actions of others.
7. A loss of ability to worry. (This is a very serious symptom.)
8. Frequent, overwhelming episodes of appreciation.
9. Contented feelings of connectedness with others and nature.
10. Frequent attacks of smiling through the eyes of the heart.
11. Increasing susceptibility to love extended by others as well as the uncontrollable urge to extend it.
12. An increasing tendency to let things happen rather than to make them happen.
Warning: If you have all or even most of the above symptoms, please be advised that your condition of peace may be so far advanced as to not be treatable. -Author Unknown